Thursday, April 4, 2013

Was ist da los?!

Today was awesome! and yet really, really weird! First thing this morning I woke up naked (I don't know why that keeps happening), then West's dog, the one with the already broken leg, fell down the stairs AND THIS TIME IT REALLY WASN'T ME!!! After that, the toilet overflowed for no reason. I didn't try and flush anything down there this time, I swear! Kesesese~! So right after I got out of the shower I was checking out mein awesome muscles in the mirror when the light bulb in the bathroom went out! I tried to find a towel, but there weren't any in the cabinet, so I figured it'd be okay to walk down the hall to mein room in all mein awesome glory. But when I turned the corner to go to mein room, I ran into West who was talking to Italy and Japan in the middle of the damn hallway! You know, I hear that Japan takes baths with other people, so I don't see why he got so embarrassed by mein five meters. I mean, it's not like he's never seen one before! Kesesese~! He was probably just surprised by how BIG and AWESOME it was! I can be very intimidating. Anyway, West threw me into mein room and I got dressed only to go down stairs and open the fridge to find out that we were out of beer! Beer!! of all the things to be out of, why did it have to be the BEER?!?! Oh, and the fridge had gotten unplugged somehow and everything inside had gone bad. It smelled horrible. So I closed the door of the fridge before the smell reached West and I grabbed mein keys and mein coat and I left. There was no way I was going to help with that mess. So I called up mein friends and we partied all day. Reality check, the world can't handle mein AWESOME! (And neither can Japan! Kesesese~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment