Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Awesomely Hot Me~!

Today was freaking awesome! I was out walking the dogs when I found a good amount of money in some bushes! I'm not going to say how much, unless the person who lost it is looking for it. Kesesese~! It's too late anyway! I went home and dropped off the dogs and went to the store! I went on a shopping spree and ended up buying this awesome costume that I looked AWESOME in! It reminded me of something I used to wear a while ago. But I'm bringing this back into style! Kesesese~! I love being so awesome! So after I bought it I went to a photographer and had some awesome pictures taken! Did I ever tell any of you how freaking hot I am? Nein? Well, then... I'M SO AWESOMELY HOT!! Ja! Reality check, the world can't handle mein awesome hotness! Kesesese~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment