Monday, April 1, 2013

Spaniards Can't Fly! Kesesese~!

Tag everyone! In case anyone was wondering, the ability to fly is an awesome one. Birds fly, insects fly, pigs fly (Kesese~!), I mean, Gilbird does it all the time! But I am going to share something with you all that you might not like... People cannot fly. That's right. I said it. It is unfortunate but true. So here's a little advise for anyone who doesn't believe me. Always find someone else to jump off the roof with your new hand glider before you do it yourself, just to make sure it'll work. I am too awesome to jump off mein roof and plummet to mein doom like a Dummkopf, so I had someone else do it for me! (It was Spain. Kesesese~!) France and I were actually a little worried until Spain started to move again. Reality check, gravity is unforgiving and the ground is really hard! Kesesese~! (Maybe next time we'll make France jump off the roof! Then pigs really would fly!! Kesesese~!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment