Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This Is Why I'm Single...

Guten Abend! I WAS ON A GAME SHOW!!! Mein awesome self was selected from the audience to participate in the obstacle course! I got to choose a partner to do the course with me too. Unfortunately I had to pick some random person because as soon as my name was called stupid West disappeared! I ended up with some hot chick and no, I'm not talking about Gilbird. Kesesese~! Anyway, the awesome me was doing awesomely but that stupid girl was always tripping and falling into me. I mean, I understand why, I'm me! But couldn't she have waited until AFTER the game show?! She was pushing me to jump before I was ready and I slipped. I LOST!!! and it was all her fault! This is why I'm single. Reality check, hot chicks suck at obstacle courses...

No comments:

Post a Comment