Saturday, April 6, 2013

Not Cool Guys!! NOT COOL!!

Okay, I have to be honest... Even though I am freaking AWESOME!! Today was freaking STUPID! I woke up late and laid in bed until noon! I don't get to do that often, normally West comes pounding on mein door to tell me that I was wasting mein life away doing nothing and there are chores and blah, blah, blah. I was pretty hungover this morning so laying in bed felt nice and the house was quiet too! Well, until I heard someone snoring... I pulled off the covers to mein bed and saw France spooning Spain under mein covers and France had mein awesome boxers in his hands... Now I know why I've been waking up naked. I grabbed mein boxers and put them back on and yelled at them to get their f*cking gay a$$e$ out of mein bed! What were they doing in here to begin with! And what the hell happened last night!?!? I knew that Spain was hugging mein left leg, but I didn't realize that there were four or five different hickeys on mein leg until he picked up his head and looked at me!! THE HELL SPAIN?!? I guess Spain got it worse, France left marks all over Spain's neck and shoulders! Kesesese~! Serves him right for defiling mein awesome with his un-awesome man-mouth. *sigh* I don't remember how any of this happened but we're going to forget about this and never speak of it again. Reality check, if you ever wake up naked, it was France. (and in case anyone is curious. We are NOT gay!! Though I do question France on a regular basis. Kesesese~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment